Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 6

4:29am: Up and Adam and still feeling a little tired... well, not so much as tired because I feel I had gotten some great sleep... but more groggy I guess... but it feel so awesome to sign on to my blog this morning and low and behold I see my Son has joined 2002drop! Hi Son! I Love You!!! ;)

I Thank God for him... for if it was not for my Son I would not have consider doing what I an doing now... He is an awesome Son who really cares for his Dad. I feel that both my Sons and my Daughter care for me... I had the privilege of having him stay with me back when I was living in Pahrump, NV and it was so awesome... he had shared his life with me in the world of healthy eating and exercise. I must say at first my mindset was gun-ho... but after awhile I started to lag in my regimen and I can imagine that could be disappointing to family members that want to see you healthy... even more so want to see you live out your days well into old age. But again I am so happy I had that time to spend with Rufus the III for it was not in vain... For he had planted a seed within me that has finally harvest. and for that I thank God for having him in my life!

Cleanse Time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I thank God for you too Dad!, Our shared biology. I believe with all my heart that you and your wife will prosper through this process. You are also a teacher for me in many ways. I see you as the runner of this process, we are the fans that will constantly cheer for you with banners and words, we follow you every step of the way. I’m soo happy you have not given up. We got your back and will not give up on you either. “Ru-fus! Ru-fus! Ru-fus! Ru-fus!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Son... That means allot to me!!! and please don't stop... please be sure to check in on your old dad... I need you and Royce to keep praying for me!!!

    ReplyDelete