Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Feeling Good at 4:00AM!

Well it's day 5 on my cleanse and I feel great... I actually been up since 12AM... went to sleep around 8:45pm yesterday... I have found that being on this cleanse has it's pros and cons... I feel good... not as hungry but I find myself sleeping less... It makes me wonder if ones diet controls how much rest you are able to obtain. even though it's only day 5... I can tell my body is beginning to heal itself... last night I went to Walmart to pickup some laundry detergent and some bleach... typically I would grab a shopmart cart and ride around the store to go pick up my items... but last night I felt the need to walk through the store and get what I wanted... again I felt great... not much back pain that I can remember but I didn't have to stop to take a break before continuing my walk. I thank God for guiding me through this new way of eating... I just pray that I don't treat this new way of getting healthy like all of the other diets I have tried in the past. Basically starting off strong and then letting the cravings get the best of me.

I await for others to join my blog but it seems that the blog I have started have intimidated some of my family and friends... the fact that I have chosen to go vegan. They fail to realize that my approach to them is not to try and convert them... but to seek their support on my new lifestyle change. EXTREME... lol... that word seems to be very popular when it comes to those that are easily defensive... and I am just as guilty because I used that word many times in the past when it came to those that have approached me on different topics that share information that can better your life. So on that note I have to check myself... all I can do right now is do Rufus and make it happen for me and nobody else. Because no matter what I am the one that knows my body and knows what it is going to take for me to shed this fat.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Honey that is what it is all about. It's all about reading your body and listening it to it. I will support you to the very end in whatever choice and choices you make. Luving the benefits already!!! ;o) You got me smiling on Day 5 that's for sure ;o)

    ReplyDelete