Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 8

Just walked in from my walk... feeling awesome this morning... just wish I hadn't gotten off to a late start... my goal is to be out of the house no later than 5am... at this time of the year the sun is murder... But I did pretty good. I am concerned for my wife... she is not doing the things that she is supposed to do to start her new walk... we had decided to do this together and so far I feel that I am the only one making an effort. I know she is struggling with her cravings for food but something has got to give. Most people would tell me that the only person I should be worrying about is me... because my body is the only body I can control... and I can't control anyone else's body. This is so true and am I in no way trying to control my wife... but she is my wife... and she needs help and I can't stand by and watch her die because of her battle with eating right. I love her so much and I don't know how to live without her... and quite frankly I don't wanna know how to live without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment