Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 9

calories burned today: 834

Just walked in from my walk and it was the best walk yet... 4 laps with out stopping... 8 laps total. I am feeling allot more positive than I did yesterday... I am confident that our plan, and when I say our I mean God, my wife and myself plan will work... because with out God in the equation there is no plan. Had a long talk with wify yesterday and we are in agreement on what needs to happen for us to get our shit together. I know something had to give and I was not going to allow it to be our life! about to start juicing it up in a minute... more Mean Green on the menu. Made Jean one for the first time yesterday... she said it was kinda tart but it totally gave her more energy and that's what it's all about... making sure those nutrients are placed back in the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment